Technical Supervisor Onshore 8 MW (f/m)
Site: Bremerhaven. Preferred start date / Duration: asap / unlimited.
Your main assignments in this position are:
- Supervise the work performance by subcontractors during pre-assembly, completion, maintenance, remaining and all other work activities.
- Review the reporting of the subcontractors road maps and give approval or rejection.
- Validate the inefficiencies reports of the suppliers and give technical assistance in case of deviations.
- Reporting to the superior of deviations during the operational works.
- Ensure the correct technical installation and documentation process of deviations according to the work instructions, road maps and method statements.
- Participate in the project meetings and tool box talks.
- Cooperate with the HSE representatives in order to create optimal and technical safe conditions within the working environment.
- Joint responsibility for ensuring that the quality and schedules are in compliance with the project concept.
- Execute the daily progress reports about the progress made within the work package.
- Support the work packages during the planning, installation and verification phases.
- Ensure that the permit conditions and legal requirements are fulfilled.
- Provide the relevant project information to all the involved parties and communicate to all interfaces.
- Ensure that the project relevant documentation is provided and quality management criteria comply with the corporate standards and that mistakes are avoided.
- Ensure the application of the IT-Systems in the project processes.
- Implement the project processes.
- Supervising all technical equipment and components (electrical, hydraulic, compressed air, elevators).