What are cookies
Cookies are small files and devices that are installed in the user’s browser in order to upload, retrieve or update data. They allow the responsible of the website know the preferences of users when they browse by the website and customize offered services based in those preferences.
In Adwen we use own and third-party cookies that allow us analyses the use and measurement to ensure that our websites work correctly and to improve our services.
The third party cookies that Adwen use to obtain information of the browse, measuring and analyze web browsing are property of Google Analytics. Adwen is the only one that has access to the data that, only Google they have access to the data collected by their devices.
Types of cookies
Depending on their purpose, cookies can be:
- Technical Cookies: there are necessary for browse. Without them the site would not work properly (cookies of “user entrance” for online shopping, multimedia player session, etc.).
- Customization or configuration Cookies: they allow the site recognize the user’s language, the letter size, etc.
- Safety Cookies: they prevent attacks against the website or its users
- Analytical Cookies: they measure the activity of the user’s and prepare statistics of the browse.
- Advertising Cookies: they manage the frequency and content of the advertisements.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: they upload information about users to show them customize advertisement
If you want to delete cookies that are already installed in your computer, you can use your browser. You can do it going to the help menu of your browser and there you can find the steps to remove them. For more information:
Cookies that we use
There are different types of cookies on our website and we use them for different purposes. The different cookies that we use are the followings:
Additional guarantees and revocation of acceptance
Adwen is not responsible for the content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third-party components included in this website.
As an additional safeguard, the registration of Cookies on this website may be subject to the acceptance of cookies by the user during the visit to the website, the installation or update of browser used, and this acceptance may at any time be revoked through the configuration options available content and privacy and commented on the Control point using cookies cookies this Policy either by the link at the bottom of this page once they have been accepted or rejected.
Adwen may modify this policy in terms of cookies, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users who visit regularly advised legislative requirements.
When significant changes in this Policy cookies, users can communicate using the web or via email to registered users.